|How to Make Polymers Antislip and Antiskid ?
(Jun 02, 2004) - Article
of Coefficients of Friction
Figure 2 displays some examples of coefficients of friction for common practical
cases. We can notice the high value for tyres rolling on dry pavement and
the effect of lubricant, which is confirmed in table 2.
Figure 2: Examples of coefficients...
|WET FRICTION MATERIAL
(Oct 07, 2010) - Patent
that the composition shown in Table 2 was used. In the result of the friction test, an excellent friction coefficient could be maintained, the wear volume was small, and no heat spots were observed. Comparative Examples 1 and 2
34. The same procedure was repeated as in Example 1, except that the composition shown... regarding Comparative Example 2, when the ratio of the fibers in the friction
|Additives for tribological polymers used in bearing applications
(Jul 15, 2003) - Article
on the coefficient of friction
Figure 2: Coefficient of
friction versus level of tribological filler
Figure 3: Wear versus level
of tribological filler
The table 2 shows the effects of several tribological
fillers on the friction properties of some... (table 3).
|FRICTION MATERIAL COMPOSITION, FRICTION MATERIAL OBTAINED FROM SAME, AND FRICTION MEMBER
(Apr 11, 2012) - Patent
coefficient upon braking when used in repeated braking during high-speed traveling, and which is capable of suppressing pad wear and uneven pad wear, in the case that the friction material composition is formed into a brake pad for passenger cars. The present invention can also provide a friction material... to have a high friction coefficient and stability in the friction
|FRICTION LINING MIXTURE FOR A FRICTION MATERIAL, IN PARTICULAR FOR BRAKE AND CLUTCH LININGS
(Dec 30, 2010) - Patent
coefficient level and friction coefficient stability. The use of tin instead of copper surprisingly results in significant improvement of the performance capability of the friction pairing due to higher and more stable braking and friction torques and hence a shortening of the braking distance.
25. ... to limit the invention in any form. In the figures
56. FIG. 1 shows a schematic cross-sectional view of a spherical formed piece, the core of which is coated with a shell of tin;
57. FIG. 2 to FIG. 7 show diagrams depicting the friction
|FRICTION MATERIAL COMPOSITION, FRICTION MATERIAL USING THE SAME, AND FRICTION MEMBER
(Mar 22, 2012) - Patent
coefficient upon braking when used in repeated braking during high-speed traveling, and which is capable of suppressing pad wear and uneven pad wear, in the case that the friction material composition is formed into a brake pad for passenger cars. The present invention can also provide a friction material... are not only required to have a high friction coefficient
|Friction Material For Brakes
(Apr 08, 2010) - Patent
of vehicles or industrial machines. BACKGROUND OF THE INVENTION
2. Copper in non-asbestos-based friction materials provides many useful properties and performance characteristics including excellent reinforcing strength, increased friction coefficient at high temperatures and excellent heat transfer... The following tables provide exemplary friction
|WET FRICTION MATERIAL
(Feb 12, 2009) - Patent
that can be obtained by mixing resol-type phenolic resin and silicone resin as a bounding material. Accordingly, it can obtain a wet friction material that is greater in heat resistance (resistant heat spot) and is improved a positive μ-V slope characteristic while having a high friction coefficient.
5. ... carrying out papermaking.
19. Furthermore, if the Moh's hardness is less than 3, there is possibility that it deteriorates a friction
|LUBRICATING-OIL COMPOSITION FOR FORGING MOLDING AND FORGING MOLDING APPARATUS
(Aug 02, 2012) - Patent
1 to 7). By using the obtained lubricating-oil compositions for forging molding, ring-compression-type friction tests were conducted to obtain friction coefficients. Values of friction coefficients are shown in Table 1.
68. Note in Table 1 that PTFE (0.2 μm to 0.3 μm) means PTFE having a particle size... coefficients. The friction
|FRICTION MATERIAL AND PRODUCTION METHOD OF FRICTION MATERIAL
(Jul 08, 2010) - Patent
and fillers for adjusting various properties of friction materials (such as adjustment and stabilization of wear resistance, heat resistance or friction coefficient) are used in combination. Friction materials are produced by curing a raw material mixture, which is obtained by mixing these components... also enhancing the friction coefficient
|COPPER-FREE CERAMIC FRICTION MATERIAL AND PREPARATION METHOD THEREOF
(Jun 26, 2013) - Patent
performance, without obvious difference in the numerical value. Any collaboration of different types of alkaline earth-based metal compounds and carbon fibers may effectively improve the friction performance of the friction materials.
37. The coefficient (Table 5) of heat conductivity of the material... for preparing the copper-free ceramic friction
|Mass for injection moulding based on thermosetting resins for moulded parts possessing a highly stable coefficient of static friction
(Jan 19, 2011) - Patent
Mass for injection moulding based on thermosetting resins for moulded parts possessing a highly stable coefficient of static friction... Mass for injection moulding based on thermosetting resins for moulded parts possessing a highly stable coefficient of static friction - patent
Search for more Patent Application
Mass for injection moulding based on thermosetting resins for moulded parts possessing a highly... stable coefficient
|FRICTION MATERIAL AND PRODUCTION METHOD OF FRICTION MATERIAL
(Nov 17, 2011) - Patent
base materials for retaining the shape of the friction material, binders that bind components such as fiber base materials, and fillers for adjusting various properties of friction materials (such as adjustment and stabilization of wear resistance, heat resistance or friction coefficient) are used... components may also be used.
40. The base material component is a component that is used to retain the shape and ensure the strength of the friction
|COMPOSITION FOR FRICTION MATERIAL AND FRICTION MATERIAL USING SAME
(Sep 16, 2010) - Patent
These friction materials perform their braking role by rubbing against an opposing material such as a disc rotor or brake drum, and therefore require a high coefficient of friction and favorable stability of that coefficient of friction.
3. The friction material is produced by mold processing of a composition... by Nichias Corporation, quantity of alumina component: 2% by weight of the short ceramic fiber, quantity of shot with a particle size of at least 45 μm: 9% by weight of the short ceramic fiber), and the materials shown in Table
|Wear Resistant Lubricious Composite
(Jun 16, 2011) - Patent
volume percent, respectively.
35. The sample tested having the lowest wear rate, k=1.79×10 −7 mm 3 /Nm, comprised 1 volume percent ZnO and 14.5 volume percent PTFE. The sample with the lowest friction coefficient, μ=0.113, contained 3.5 volume percent zinc oxide and 14.5 volume percent PTFE. Table... in Table 1 above it can be seen that both the measured wear rate and friction
|SLIP ADDITIVE COMPOSITION IN THERMOPLASTIC POLYMER PROCESSING
(Mar 25, 2010) - Patent
and a fatty acid ester selected to be effective for reducing the co-efficient of friction of moulded articles formed from the composition, to a moulded polyethylene terephthalate article comprising a fatty acid ester selected to be effective in reducing the co-efficient of friction of the moulded article,... and to a process for producing a moulded thermoplastic article comprising providing a thermoplastic moulding composition comprising polyethylene terephthalate, admixing with the thermoplastic moulding composition at least one fatty acid ester selected to be effective in reducing the co-efficient
|COATED PELLETIZING EXTRUSION DIES AND METHOD FOR MAKING THE SAME
(Mar 28, 2013) - Patent
being defined by a defining surface of the die body wherein at least a portion of the defining surface having a low-friction coating deposited thereon.
2 . The pelletizing extrusion die according to claim 1 wherein the low-friction coating has coefficient of friction as measured according to ASTM... of the following: steels, stainless steels, and superalloys.
13 . The method according to claim 11 wherein the low-friction
|MOLDING PACKAGING MATERIAL AND MOLDED CASE
(Sep 11, 2014) - Patent
ratio of the biaxially stretched polyamide film in the molding packaging material obtained by laminating as described above was 1.5. The C/D value of the friction coefficient ratio of the non-stretched polypropylene film in the molding packaging material was 1.3.
Biaxially stretched... to 360 MPa is used.
2 . The molding packaging material according to claim 1 , wherein
when a coefficient
|Silicone -masterbatches, oils, gums and powders- as additives for thermoplastics, elastomers and TPE
(Jan 21, 2002) - Article
V.B. JOHN & H. RUBROEDER ( IPST, 28,3,2001,
p. T/1) are testing the coefficient of friction of PP mixed with silicone
masterbatch of DOW (table 4) At 3 % level in PP, JANE CHAPPELLE and MILAS
MASALOVIC (SPE Automotive TPO 2000, p 287) observe a 30 to 40 % reduction...
of friction coefficient.
Silicone content %
Decrease in coefficient
|BINDER RESIN FOR FRICTION MATERIAL, BINDER RESIN COMPOSITION FOR FRICTION MATERIAL, COMPOSITE MATERIAL FOR FRICTION MATERIAL CONTAINING THE SAME, FRICTION MATERIAL AND PRODUCTION METHOD THEREOF
(May 28, 2009) - Patent
excellent heat resistance and can be enhanced in a minimum friction coefficient and reduced in a wear amount; and a method for producing the friction material with good productivity by not applying a post-heating operation.
4. The present invention also relates to a binder resin composition for a friction... a friction material using the binder resin, which has excellent heat resistance and can be enhanced in the minimum friction